Thursday, September 16, 2010

Shiftless! No, I Don't!

I knew it! I knew it! I knew it! Don't keep remind me..


I know i have work to do.. Assignments! For god's sake. Aku tak siap lagi. Gosh.. I've got 4 days started from today to finish up my ASSignments. But i still want to update my blog.. What the devil. I'd try to shooing my slacker attitude but it's still seems whispering to do not do my assignments. Moreover, i just bought the latest novel by Sophie Kinsella, Twenties Girl, that made me more sluggish to do assignments. Sigh.. U know what, seems like that novel summon by waving its 'hand' towards me to keep reading and reading to make me more curious about the end of the story. It's very wonderful story (^_^) About your great-aunt who haunted u everyday.. Fu~ it's not creepy ghost story.


I love u Sophie Kinsella! U always make an interesting story..!


Well, i'll do my work tomorrow. I want to continue reading my wonderful buffoonery novel by Sophie Kinsella before i take my bed. I do want!!


Good night! Wait for me my Twenties Girl!!


(^_^")

No comments: