Friday, August 26, 2011

Huh.. (merengus)

Sometimes, aku selalu rasa macam ni. I know this is was bad feeling that you've shouldn't think about it at all. Selalu berasa kecik hati for something that i really don't know what the hell are you touching about! Hurmmm... (was thinking...)

When i felt on this way, i will easily be sulky. Apa orang cakap nak cepat terasa. Kadang-kadang rasa macam bodoh tapi hello..this is what you really are eka! So, what you've going to say?? Boipren gurau teriak siket dah nak terasa sampai ke ulu hati terus ke hempedu. Eh, tak chill lah!

Berubah? This is NOT EASY. hello..feelings mana boleh suka-suka ubah. Unless, if you have a BIG heart with the BIG minded..i mean, open-minded lah. You would change kau punya perasaan tuh. Aku? I'm not kindly like that. Selalu ikut rasa hati. Eh, kadang-kadang boleh pakai apa. Sampai bila nak cari jalan shortcut yang tak jam for going home pun my dad always ask me "eh dik, your instinct mana??" 

"daddy, i'm not witch yang boleh pakai 'mak esah' buat ramal-ramal. jauh sekali wicked witch!"

Oh, okay. Dialog di atas tak terungkap pun.

Yeah..still touching. TOUCHING. I don't know what i'm touching about. Definitely, i'm not trying to touching you.. I'm just...just touch..TOUCH! I"M TOUCHINNNGGGGGG...

giler!

No comments: